My Blog List

  • Tuesday 30 April 2024 - *Streetcar Work Liveshot* July 3, 2005 Santa Fe Junction, Kansas City May 27, 2006 Driving in Kansas City, Saturday, 27 May...
    16 hours ago

Monday, September 13, 2010

Look at what is at our doorstep

spc 9-13-10 @ 11;43
SPC 9-13-10 @ 11;45
However, I am working today, so I doubt if a chase and a livestream is possible.  Also, due to the marginal nature of the chase, it really would be worth going on a 4 to 6 hours drive for this one.
Tue 00:31 -- I worked today, but the weather affected us in our area.
I was in an area where I was getting poor cell service, but when I finally got a chance to get the internet, this popped up...
2015
Check out the hook echo west of Westmoreland, Kansas.  Here is what it looked like in 3D...
3d 20_12
The velocities were unmistakable...
2012 velocity
Here is the full view of the radar image...
2012 Full screen
However, it did not produce on the ground.  The bow echo out by Hiawatha Kansas came to Kansas City, but weakened on the way.  However, after midnight, storms in central Kansas are restrengthening...
00;25
Tonight produced a tornado in Jefferson county Nebraska.

Watch live video from stevosvoboda on Justin.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment