My Blog List

  • Monday 29 April 2024 - Nothing is working right today. My Clara is locked in its cradle and I have to wait for daylight to see to get it unlocked. I’m using my Z190 to do lives...
    10 hours ago

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Monday 20 February 2012 -- Just rain -- But the 1st Severe T-storm Warning of the season in our area

It was very brief.  If you blinked you missed it, but it was there...
The temps this winter have been very un-winter like.  In my last post, we had our first real snow of the season, and it was mid-February.  Usually we will have a dusting in November and our first big snow sometime in December.  We've had a lot of mild dry days.  I'm thinking if this keeps up, we will have a brief early severe season, then a dry spring and drought in summer -- UHG!
Here are more stills from the little bit of much needed rain on Monday...


 Here is what the storm prediction center reported for Monday 20 February 2012




Live stream by Ustream
Watch live video from stevosvoboda on www.justin.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment