My Blog List

  • Monday 29 April 2024 - Nothing is working right today. My Clara is locked in its cradle and I have to wait for daylight to see to get it unlocked. I’m using my Z190 to do lives...
    8 hours ago

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

5 Day Storm Part 2


The rain seemed to never want to end.  The massive storm system moved very slowly through the center part of the country.  When it finally did move it produced a little severe outbreak.


Radar shots from the Low Pressure system finally moving through our area, Wednesday 21 March 2012

Thursday 22 March 2012



Tornado Warnings in Mississippi, Friday 23 March 2012

Illinois Tornado Warnings, Friday 23 March 2012

The last of the storm, moving through our area, Friday 23 March 2012




Tima and I caught in the rain in Parkville.  Good thing I wore a rain jacket.  Tima, however, got soaked.












Live stream by Ustream
Watch live video from stevosvoboda on www.justin.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment